Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Plans for TsunXTsun

Hey! This is Karb, the creator of TsunXTsun.weebly.com :)

Now, about halfway through the maintenance carried out on the first Maintenance Thursday (20/1/11), I realized something big: the site won't stay this way forever. Karb is very flimsy; she rarely stays with one thing for more than a few weeks. And I realized--there are many, many changes I could easily plan.

However, after all the work completed on Maintenance Thursday, I realized that I need to narrow the huge major changes down.

So! Thus, the TsunxTsun blog was created so everyone can keep up with the plans~~

Plans set in stone:
-Each month on the first Maintenance Thursday, the header will be changed. (Will still match site colors, though.)
-Each three months, on the first Maintenance Thursday, entire site color scheme will change.

Possible plans:
-Each month, page names changed (but the order never changed)
        !This idea is very unlikely because new pages are always added, and old pages are deleted. Thus, the order is constantly changing.!


More to come, meine liebes, and I'll try to keep this as updated as possible.

-Karb

No comments:

Post a Comment